Tuesday, February 1, 2011

But Baby....ITS COLD OUTSIDE!

So, Utah State really is a great school. The campus is beautiful, and the professors are helpful... BUT the winter ... yep that's right... winter is horrid! Every morning its in the negatives or close to it. Why did I decide to take 7:30 AM classes? I have no idea! If its not that cold the wind will rip through any jacket you have on and make you want to die. I know I sound really dramatic right now, but Iv been home for 10 min and my face is still numb! Not cool... actually its too cool to be cool =) I just think its funny when its 30 degrees and everyone is just wearing a sweater or long sleeved shirt around campus... because, 30 degrees is WARM!


Aside from the cold,this week is CRAZY! I have 3 exams on Thursday! I know.. kill me now haha. Hoping I will do okay! Im only worried about my Math, and Marriage/Family relationships class. My Disabilities rehab class will be easy =) But ya! Then in the next 2 weeks I have 4 papers to write! I think Im gonna live in the library or something! Life is so crazy! Trying to figure things out, and all that! Trying to find a place to live during the summer, or trying to find a job, or just trying to get everything done.... oh ya... and boys...haha. Its just crazy right now! Although I made a goal to be in bed by 11 pm every night. Jess has totally held me to it! It seems like we go to bed even earlier now. Like last night I was in bed by 10:30. Yep thats right, Im a CRAZY college student! haha Keep it classy people, keep it classy.

0 comments: