Saturday, October 4, 2008

realizing

So i just got back from riding me bike. I rode to century for play rehearsal. So its about 11miles so i knew it wouldn't be that bad. Then after a 4 hour rehearsal the last thing i wanted to do is bike home. the lactic acid was turning and my muscles were burning, that when i started to realize a few things. not doing sports for 2 years have put me so out of shape. i don't think i have ever worked that hard( BTW it was mostly all up hill.) 2. Im glad i have a good bike.3. im way lucky to have flippen sweet friends who will go biking with me ( Andrew) and most of all how luck i am to live here. we started to ride back after a big rain storm. The air was sp clean and crist.I dont know why but i like that cold wind not to cold but just cold enough that makes you have that natural blush.I relized that i do live in a beautiful town. sure its not the prettyist by far, nevertheless its still pretty. Have you ever felt that natural buz you get after you exercize? How happy you feel?I love that feeling. well this post really has no meaning to it at all besides i just relized a few things. so ya.... ha!

1 comments:

Mariam said...

Ummm, I have never felt that rush after exercising. Anyway, I also love the cool, crisp autumn air.